Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Redemption

Blood flows
Like wine
From my
Slashed throat
Fingers broke
Can’t stop
The flow
Knees have
Bullets lodged
Inside them
Can’t crawl
To safety
It’s over
I’m going
To die
My life
Is forfeit
I have
Taken lives
As if
They were
Nothing – Worthless
Wish now
I could
Take it
All back
All the
Lives I
Have Taken
I regret
It all
My reaper
Comes to
Finish what
He started
This man
Who I
Worked For
So long
Has betrayed
Me today
A vile
Corrupt man
This miserable
Mafia Don
I want
My redemption
For the
Sins I
Committed for
This man
I know
Just how
 I will
Get it
He is
Inches away
That knife
That cut
My throat
In his
Fat hands
The tip
Against my
Still beating
Black heart
He slowly
Pushes on
The blade
It sinks
Into my
Waiting flesh
My broken
Disfigured hands
Reach my
Leather belt
The pain
Is excruciating
As one
Of my
Fingers wraps
Around the
Small ring
Pulled from
Its rig
I count
Seconds until
One second
My redemption
Two seconds
The knife
Three seconds
Sinks deeper
Four seconds
Closer until
Five seconds
My heart
Six seconds
Is pierced
Seven seconds
Draw my
Eight seconds
Last breath
Nine seconds
I die
Ten – BOOM
Grenade takes
Him with
Me and
I Earn

My redemption

No comments:

Post a Comment