Friday, August 09, 2013

Prayer

Oh Mister Grim Reaper I pray to thee

Oh please won't you dance with me

Oh Mister Grim Reaper

Oh Mister Soul Keeper

I just want the pain to stop


My mind is spinning like a top

Without her my day is incomplete

All I want to do is talk to my sweet

But if with her I can't speak

Then I want to look upon your mystiqe

I may not be a king or a street sweeper

but all I want to do is dance with you Reaper

Oh sweet Mister Death

I no longer want to draw breath

You who ride the pale horse

Stop my heart, and end the source

Of my excruciating pain

Please end my eyes' rain 

Oh please Mister Father of Time

Please take my life at its prime

I beg you to end this hell

End the pain and its spell

Oh Mister Reaper can you not see

I have no choice but pray to thee

No comments:

Post a Comment