Sunday, August 18, 2013

Mine: You Belong to Me

I know I’ve said it all before

But I’ll say it all once more

Just to make sure you see

You. Belong. To. Me.

Anyone who dares make a pass

I’ll rip their fuckin’ intestines out their ass

And when I’m done playing jump rope

I’ll cram it back down their fuckin’ throat

Should anyone look upon you

With lust filling their eyes

My chainsaw will cut them in two

And I’ll laugh at their fuckin’ cries

A man has a dirty dream

With him and you making cream?

I’ll cover him in fuckin’ oil

Light him up and watch him broil

Keep in mind a simple, “Hi”

From a friend who is a guy
                                             
Will make me dream of pain

And some bloody fuckin’ rain

Do not mistake this for jealousy


You just happen to belong to me

No comments:

Post a Comment