Sunday, July 28, 2013

Pedophiles End

He’s tied down to the table,
“Please, please let me go.”
I slowly crank the cable,
“Please I won’t let anyone know.”
So he is lying flat in front of me
Every inch of his body I can see
“Please for the love of God.”
I picked up a small blade
From my tray of ends and odds
The man before me prayed
But God wouldn’t save him today
Wouldn’t save him from his stay
At my pleasure palace of pain
Covered in hospital scrubs
So the blood doesn’t stain
Surrounded by bath tubs
So the blood doesn’t get everywhere
The blade cuts off his clothes
All he’s wearing now is underwear
My hand gabbed a saw and froze
“Please I haven’t done anything.”
The saw would be one of the later tools
For now I’ll give him a few stings
That’ll teach him to stay away from schools
My first choice is fillet knife
Which I use to peel off his skin
He screams for his pathetic life
“Please just tell me my sin!”
Deciding he has a right to know
I pulled out the mural I had made
The pictures of his victims it shows
He knew he had no words to trade
So he screamed his heart out
But it didn’t matter how much he shout
No one would hear him
While I started to give his hair a trim
After I cut the skin from his head
I made sure he wasn’t dead
Then I took up a hammer
And again he began to stammer
“P-P-P-lease; I’m sorry. P-p-p-p-lease”
I shattered fingers with ease
Once all his fingers laid broken
He repeats the words already spoken
“Please just let me go”
“I’ll let everyone know”
But I wasn’t done yet
I hadn’t even broke a sweat
My next tool of pleasure and pain
Was a screw driver nice and plain
I use it on his feet like a drill
His voice breaks into a shrill
“Please just kill me now”
I wipe the blood on his brow
The next up is a pair of pliers
I grip a rib through the skin
Squeeze until it snaps like wires

The man will pay for every last sin

No comments:

Post a Comment